School Registration

How to Register Your Child

If you have recently moved into Concord or have changed residence within the City, please call the City Assessing Office at 603-225-8550 to determine if your residence is in Concord (Concord public schools) or in Penacook (Merrimack Valley public schools).

Rundlett Middle School Grades 6–8

To register your child online, please use our online registration system.

NOTE: You will need these items to register your child:
  • A birth certificate (or acceptable substitute, such as I-94)
  • Immunization records
  • Proof of residency in Concord (utility bill, lease agreement, rent receipt, property tax bill,  or official letter from landlord)

Insurance and emergency contact information and the address of your child’s previous school are helpful.

Forms for the immunization record are available at the school or from your doctor’s office.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.